Looking for Personalized Guidance after a Cancer Diagnosis?
Will2Love offers two options for cancer survivors and partners who are not patients at one of our partner health institutions (hospitals, clinics, etc.):
- A 6-month subscription to our online men’s or women’s self-help program for $150
- Telehealth evaluation and treatment with an expert psychologist using secure videoconferencing. An initial evaluation includes a self-help subscription and is priced at $250.
Note: We plan to develop self-help programs for patients with chronic conditions who are also managing sexual health and fertility issues.
Our self-help programs can be used on a computer or mobile device over the internet, 24/7 in the privacy of your home. They were developed with funding from the National Cancer Institute and tested at the University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center. Our research suggests that 6 months is the time needed to get the most out of the programs. Each provides:
- Education about sex and fertility across many types of cancers and treatments
- Personalized goal-setting that creates a program tailored just for you
- Step-by-step self-help strategies to prevent or overcome problems
- Guidance on decisions about finding professional care
- In-depth video stories from real patients and vignettes with actors
- Special advice for sexual partners or for parents of young cancer survivors
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 832-644-0406Get Started
Our psychologists are nationally-known experts in helping patients cope with the sexual or fertility complications of cancer treatment. They offer:
- Evaluations using secure videoconferencing in the privacy of your home (including a 6-month subscription to a self-help program)
- Treatment for individuals or couples
- Sex therapy for cancer-related sexual problems
- Counseling to help with decision-making and emotional coping for cancer-related issues with fertility and pregnancy
- You must be located in a state where the psychologist is licensed, even with videoconferencing
- We do not accept insurance.